- Style system implemented. There are currently five possible styles available, and getting them provides bonuses to Natural Charisma (once), Non-Natural Charisma (always), and sometimes a skill or trait (once).
- Slob trait will now, as long as you're not going to be dirty, reduce by 1 point every day (i.e. if you've done something that requires showering, but don't shower, you will not lower your Slob trait). Unless you have the Slob trait, which is permanent once unlocked. Oh, and because of this change, Slob is now much easier to unlock (15 points instead of 40).
- If Maria is around, you will not have morning sickness, if pregnant.
- All the problems caused by the sweatsuit and sports bra being "exercise" clothing have probably been fixed. This includes the problem of returning from the beach and not putting them back on, going to the strip club to work and not being able to put them back on, and a couple of others.
- Jogging should now properly remove your shoes. It doesn't put the sneakers on, but it will take off any footwear before throwing you into the shower.
- Werewolf transformation will work after getting your Wolf Instincts above 50.
- Having the female client suddenly become a male client during the Stripper job has been fixed.
- The "Tall Woman" random event will no longer reset your height change counter if you're already getting taller or shorter from something else.
- Someone reported that using the "Get Dressed" command sometimes doesn't allow you to put clothes on, even though putting them on manually is successful.
- Someone reported a long-lasting period.
Back to Changelog